CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Assingment#8

Damien: Hello Louis its great to see you again on the price is right!

Louis: Hey Damien its great you walk on the earth that I once lived on

Damien: So people thought of you as a traitor would you agree?

Louis: Well...I was only trying to do the right thing but I think that these says stuff is alot more diffrent and that was a long time ago so lets try to forget about it.

Damien: What do you think of Canada other then it being cold.

Louis: Well I see that its a very peacful place other then alot of places in the world. Its good to know that people come here to be safe and peacful.

Damien: Yes....yes with your opinion I must definitly agree with you on that one.

Louis: Thanks for haveing me.

Damien: Bye

4 comments:

Damien said...

Wow....that...that is just amazingly crazy...so good...encore...encore

James said...

Nice assignment 8 Damien! Maybe you should check some of your words, because some have the wrong spelling.

Chelsea said...

thankyou james i said that to damien but he didnt listen

Damien said...

Thans Chelsea but please dont spam my blog :P